Quality Management Systems
(Based on ISO 9001:2015)
Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Course Length: 5 Days • Cost: $1,695 per person
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA Course No. A17983) Class size is limited.
This rigorous five-day course teaches the trainee all of the essential skills and knowledge becoming of a lead auditor. The course is built around a variety of instruction methods, including case studies and a mock audit that will be conducted on the fourth day. The seminar concludes with a final examination. Successful completion of this course is one of several requirements to become a Lead Auditor. Other requirements include academic and practical experience detailed in specific accreditation body documents. The course runs approximately 10 hours per day for four days, plus 5 hours on the fifth day with a two-hour final written examination.
Per the requirements of the IRCA, Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the following management system principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (per ISO 9000.)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
Per the requirements of the IRCA, PJI is required to provide notice pursuant to the handling of delegate information per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.) Please CLICK HERE to download an explanatory document prepared by the IRCA related to the GDPR.